Wednesday 3 January 2018

Happy New Year - 2018, A Year For Adventures

As we enter into 2018, I don on my black and white top hat, lay with the silver streamers and listen to vintage jazz thinking about all the exciting and wonderful opportunities that will come from this exciting and adventureous New Year! I was truly delighted to see in the new days in style, at a delightful Copenhagen dinner party with new friends.

I want to take this opportunity to wish you all a truly beautiful, inspiring and loving new year that is filled with the most magical days. May each day be filled with love, light and much laughter and all that each of you could wish for. This year IS set to be one of the best yet!

First stop for me will be; next month in the wonderful Mexico City and I just cannot wait, more to come on this soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive