Wednesday 20 December 2017

A Very Merry And Magical Christmas To You All - A Very Happy & Exciting New Year Awaits!

So this time comes again, when we put down our tools and get ready to rest up with some much needed relaxation and of course celebration! But before all the festivities start, I get great joy from making and sending out my Limited Edition Christmas Cards and this year I pay homage to the greats that are the Dadaists, with a edition of 50 cards.

I want to take this opportunity to wish you all a magical Christmas. I hope that it is filled with much  joy and happiness. It has been an absolute pleasure working with so many extraordinary people this year and I thoroughly look forward to what 2018 brings. Let's raise a glass to 2017 and await the excitement of 2018 - which I know is going to be an amazing year already!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive