Monday 21 December 2015

A Very Merry Christmas & A Happy New Year

Every year I pick up my paint brushes, pencils and sit down before all the festivities start, to make my Limited Edition Christmas cards, and this year is no different. Based on a homage to a great artist, thinker or creative that I have found to be inspirational for that year, 2015's cards are based on the wonders that are Joseph Cornell.  

Creating an edition of 75 cards, I created 3 designs entitled, Constellation Ballerina, Reindeer Leap and Princess Christmas, all cards have now been sent and received, I wonder which one you received! 

I want to take this opportunity to wish you all a magical Christmas. I hope that it is filled with much happiness and it has been an absolute pleasure working with all and I thoroughly look forward to what 2016 brings. Let's raise a glass to 2015 and await the excitement of 2016!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive