Thursday 11 December 2014

New Exhibition - REIN QUE POUR VOS YEUX Opens 13th December At Rose Gallery In LA

As the festivities get well on the way, I am very, very, very proud to have my last exhibition of 2014. My series, "The Photograph As Contemporary Art" is part of the holiday exhibition "RIEN QUE POUR VOS YEUX/ FOR YOUR EYES ONLY" at the wonderful Rose Gallery in LA!!!!

Proudly showing with some extraordinary artist, that include original works by, E.J Bellocq, Jo Ann Callis, James Gallagher, Mayumi Hosokura, Rinko Kawauchi, Christian Patterson, Steve Galloway, Mercedes Gertz, Leanna Hicks, Summer Mann and Arthur Tress. I am very excited indeed and it's a true pleasure to work with the team in LA.

What a great way to end this busy year, I think it's now time to celebrate!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive