Thursday 27 March 2014

This Time In A Week...

This time in a week, I will be well on my way, in mid european airspace en route to Beijing! The time is nearly here and with every day, an excitement and growing nervousness as those ten days in Beijing will see much happen, from making new photographic works, to films and documentaries to, of course not forgetting, a book dummy! 

Knowing that while these days are flying by, our wonderful hand printer is busy producing enlargements of my edit, I just can't wait to see the changes that will have happened from the files I have been used to looking at over the past year and a half. At every stage this projects develops into a mysterious, organically living object as the control is so often removed and those wonderful mistakes, accidental happenings prove the driving force of our collaboration. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive