Saturday 12 May 2012

New Elements - Nearly Finalised


So my meeting with my book designers, Kummer & Herrman went very well and we really managed to get so many elements finalised and now have a production schedule in place, meaning my forthcoming publication "The Photograph as Contemporary Art" is going to be launched in the next 4 months!

The production run will be small and everyone will now be handmade by me personally (with a little help.) Each page is going to be precisely and patiently stuck down, with 33 images and 33 textual pieces this is going to be quite a production line to set up, I am sure I will have to rally up the troops, to get them all lined up straight and in time for the launch later in the year!

The Special Edition element is looking fantastic, with only 33 made, each one will be signed, dated and put together in a particular way (it's still a secret so will let you all know very, very soon) and boxed up.

I am very excited indeed and will be sure to show you the process as and when it is happening. Until then, here are some visuals of what we are planning so far.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive