Tuesday 10 January 2012

"The Handmade Photograph: the role of craft in art photography" Talk on Wednesday 18th January

As I prepare for the opening of Photo50 at the London Art Fair, my works are nearly ready to collect from the framers and everything is set to ship over to Islington next week! This will be the first time that the original, unique pieces have been shown in the UK, so I am very interested to see the response, as they are really much smaller than they are when they have been published.

Don't miss out on hearing me talk about this series and my practice on Wednesday 18th January at 1:30 in "The Handmade Photograph: the role of craft in art photography" talk alongside artists Aliki Braine and Julie Cockburn chaired by Bridget Coaker Director from Troika Editions. You can reserve free places from the link below.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive