Saturday 6 November 2010

Getting ready for Finland


So, as it is now November, The Capital of Culture Exhibitions, taking place in Turku, Finland 2011 are fast approaching, and I am busy preparing the works. The exhibition that I am participating in is called "Alice in Wonderland" produced by The Finnish Museum of Photography and curated by art historians Anna-Kaisa Rastenberger, Elina Heikka and chief editor, curator Sheyi Bankale (UK.)

I have finalised the framing specification and above is an example of what they will look like, a wonderful warm walnut wooden frame. I am very excited as I have just booked my flights to Helsinki for January, I have been forewarned that it is going to get very cold, with averaging temperatures of -6 degrees! I will be updating you on all things Turku 2011 as and when I know more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive